Monday, February 22, 2010

Visual Identification of INFJ / EII personality type

Just like myself, these celebrities are also INFJ / EII personality type; I have included side shots of them with clear indiction of their Rational orientation, which is one class of human beings. It is natural for Rationals to often have heads that slightly lean forward, when standing up, except for ESTj/LSEs who stick their chest out when walking or rather flex their back muscles back.

Mottos that I live my life by are kindness, love, generosity, wishing well, helping when I can, compassion, sympathy, empathy, and fighting for those less fortunate, towards all mankind, striving for a simple way of living out of respect and appreciation for the environment and forwarding all of these values to all other living creatures we inhabit the earth with. I believe these are the positive traits of an INFj/EII type. In Socionics, there is not good and bad type and every type does come with particular traits that they are not naturally geared towards; I believe that by learning each other's types we may find strength and inspiration in others that we don't have in our selves. EIIs, though humanist and compassionate, also have their set of weak traits that they confront, just like with all types. But, being a positivist, I'm more inclined to focus on the "good" parts of myself, so take that as you will.

INFj's are often capable of experiencing consuming emotions, they can appear consumed and distracted, this is also true to the way that Robin Wright Penn has described herself in interviews. Please read the life of Van Gogh and you will get a look at how this internal emotional state works http://cvc.csusb.edu/VincentVanGogh.htm.


The typical EII look is being wistful, enigmatic, and some will say they look distracted or their head in the clouds, although not as much as their perceptual look a likes, IEI, would look; their faces aren't very excessively animated because they internalize their emotions, hence internal ethical types. EII empathize with how how others feel; they feel that others should be able to tell how they feel as well; they don't feel like they need to broadcast their emotions; the external quality and the way they look draws people to get to know them. People are intrigued, and want to find out more about them because of the enigmatic and mysterious quality.
  

If you are an INFj type and you are experiencing turbulent emotions please write to me, seek professional help, have friends around, and do not isolate yourself under any circumstance. You'll notice that there aren't as many male EII/INFj types.

INFJ / EII women:

Vanessa Paradis
Maria Shriver
Gisele Bundchen
Jane Fonda
Shannyn Sossamon
Robin Wright
Mackenzie Phillips
Maritsa Darmandzhyan (myself)
Michelle Obama
Holland Taylor

A pic of Holland Taylor showing off her type...
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3332086528/nm0852466


INFj/EII men:
Hayden Christensen
Guy Pearce
Scott Weiland

3 comments:

  1. I have just stumbled across this blog and find it so helpful -- especially the posts about INFJs not really knowing how to eat and support their bodies. For years I have known I am an INFJ, but try to live my life as ISFJ. So much more normal! So much more likeable! But it is not really me -- I feel like a need a manuel on how to take care of myself as the INFJ I truly am. This blog is the closest I have found -- and I have done a lot of research! Please keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Van Gogh is INFP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Van Gogh was not INFp, or I should say an irrational type, because if you read the original work of Carl Jung (in the link below) you will find that Van Gogh used art as a medium of expression for feelings that are often hard for INFj types to speak of. If you have good ability to use Ti, introverted thinking, you can easily take the description of introverted feeling, described by Jung, and compare and contrast to Van Gogh's work. :)

    http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Jung/types.htm

    ReplyDelete